Life is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure game that has conquered the hearts of many people with its plot and atmosphere. Sometimes when you find an interesting game, you want to try everything that reminds you of that game.
Fortunately, you can find many similar games with “Life is Strange” for Android and iOS. This is a game where every decision affects the story so you have to choose carefully, that’s why you really feel the character. We have selected the best games with in-depth settings and wise choices that you can find for your device.
1. The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead is a five-part episodic video game based on the Robert Kirkman series and the most popular TV series in the world.
This game will allow you to deepen the true horror of the post-apocalyptic zombie world where you have to make the right and fast decisions to survive. The game has nice graphics filled with dark places where you can experience the deepest emotions.
- You can enjoy the deep plots of this game;
- Experience a new story in a famous universe;
- Witness the long-term consequences of all your choices.
2. Nancy Drew
This is a mobile version of the famous Nancy Drew video game series where you have to solve the most mysterious situations. You play Nancy, a girl experienced in mystery and currently investigating one more supernatural case.
- This game is quite scary and atmospheric;
- You need to solve a puzzle that is very difficult so you really need to think it through;
- Explore the darkest but most beautiful places and locations;
- Perfect for those who like point-and-click and detective games.
3. The Wolf Among Us
This game was created by the developers of the The Walking Dead game series and represents an extraordinary example of a video game based on decisions that tell stories episodically. This game is based on the Fables comic book series. The game has an intense setting where you have to find out how to become a Big Bad Wolf, a mysterious character in the real world.
- Great graphics that you will definitely enjoy;
- Deep plot;
- Spooky and beautiful atmosphere;
- The decision making process is developed with long-term consequences.
4. To the Moon
This is a minimalist story based game. The story is very touching and makes you interested to the end. Rosalene and Dr. Watts provides a new life for people who are dying, the opportunity to start from scratch and fulfill their dreams. But that is only possible in their heads. You helped a man named Johnny with his last hope – to go to the Moon.
- A very deep and touching story that will make you cry;
- High quality original soundtrack;
- A mix of RPG and a good adventure game.
This game costs money.
Ok, if you like Life it’s weird for hard choices that tell you what that person is like, Beholder is for you. This is a dystopian future where the State controls everything you do, people don’t have privacy. You play as the state manager of the apartment building.
His job is to oversee building occupants and report their violations to the state. At the same time, he has a family to provide.
- The most difficult moral choice you have to make during the game;
- Gloomy setting of a dystopian totalitarian future;
- This game makes you more intense from beginning to end.
Another wise game for those who like video games for the story. You play as Kate Walker, a young lawyer from New York who will find out the secret of Syberia. This game draws your breath from the start. The game is quite old but the graphics are amazing.
- A gripping plot that you will surely enjoy;
- Atmospheric location;
- Interesting puzzles to solve.
7. Choice of Robots
It is not a game, more like an interactive story of 300,000 words where it all depends on your choice. You choose not only to bend the plot to reach one or the other end but to create a unique personality (and appearance) from the robot that you make.
- A story that will make you live for your character;
- It’s a choice-based game like Life is Strange;
- There are no images – this game is about text.
8. Broken Sword: Director’s Cut
Amazing adventure game that will keep you interested from beginning to end. Arrangements took place in Paris, and a journalist named Nico Collard was dragged into a complicated conspiracy story after one interview. The game perfectly combines the parts of detective and adventure together with cool cartoon graphics.
- A complex and gripping detective story;
- One of the best point-and-click games that you can find for Android and iOS;
- High-quality graphics and sound.
A small price is charged for this game.
9. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
This is an interactive adventure game where you play for two siblings. Naia and Naiee are desperately trying to cure their father. This story is very touching although this game has nothing to do with point-and-click games. You can play as any sibling and control them simultaneously. Even so, this game is a single game.
- You will enjoy a touching story that will make you cry like in Life is Strange;
- Beautiful location and nice graphics;
- The game contains complicated mini-puzzle games, so you won’t feel bored.
10. Gone Home
Enchanting detective stories that will make you guess until the end of the game. It’s 1:15 a.m., June 7, 1995 – you went home after a business trip – and found your family missing. Where do they go? You need to know it. Explore the house, find the smallest details that can help you see the story from a different angle.
- The atmosphere of the 90s will make you feel nostalgic
- Detailed location
- Comfortable gameplay: no complicated puzzles or traps, you just have to explore the house
The main story of this game tells the story of a group of friends who accidentally discovered a haunted island. The main characters have their own internal drama developing in the game while every night the gates of evil are opened releasing the power of dark paranormal to the island. Explore the island and discover ancient secrets, find the key to its mysterious past.
- Detailed character
- Teen drama
- Amazing atmosphere of this haunted island
With these games you will deep into beautiful stories that touch and feel characters like in Life is Strange. Play and enjoy good games!